“The house, a mid-19th-century beauty in the middle of town, is filled with all kinds of treasure: Chippendale-style furniture, two century-old ivory chess pieces made in China, girlish needlepoint samplers designed to hone sewing skills and impress would-be suitors, impressively tall grandfather clocks, hand-cut wooden puzzles from early in the 20th century and dainty dolls.”
– from Haddonfield Patch article, “Greenfield Hall: A Wedding Gift Beyond Compare”
The Hall accommodates up to 50 people inside and 100 people when combining the inside and outside facilities.
For more information or to check availability, contact:
- Barb Hilgen, Rental Chairperson, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, 856.429.4594 (home), 856.448.3130 (cell)
- Historical Society office, firstname.lastname@example.org, 856.429.7375 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 1-4 PM)
Download Reservation Form (PDF format) (Mail back with security deposit!)
APPROVED CATERERS FOR GREENFIELD HALL
If you have a special caterer you would like to use, please contact us. We would be happy to discuss it with you.
- Summit Catering, 856.768.8003, contact: Dory Valeriano, Email Dory Valeriano, SummitCatering.com
- Sensational Host Caterers, 800.808.2433, contacts: Cindy Wooters or Bonnie Shepard, Email Sales at Sensational Host, SensationalHost.com
- Catering by Phillip, Kristin Jason 609.707.6484 CateringbyPhillip.com
Preferred Party Rental Company (All occasion party rental store: tent, tables, chairs, etc.):
Petrosh’s Big Top Tent Rentals
455 Philadelphia Ave, Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215