The Historical Society of Haddonfield relies on members like you to support our work to preserve, study, and share the history of Haddonfield and the surrounding area. Please consider joining or renewing your membership today!
Membership benefits include:
- A subscription to The Bulletin, our quarterly newsletter
- Free admission to our general membership meetings and quarterly lectures
- Free tours of Greenfield Hall and the Don Wallace Tool Gallery
- Discounts on special events, rentals, and 10% off HSH publications
- Most importantly, the opportunity to contribute to the preservation and teaching of Haddonfield’s rich history, and to the maintenance of the Society’s historic buildings, grounds, and collections.
Membership categories are:
Senior Citizen (65+)
*Includes 2 adults and all children living at the same residence.
If you’d rather not use our online form, you can download a PDF of the membership form here. Complete the form and mail it to: the Historical Society of Haddonfield, 343 Kings Highway East, Haddonfield, NJ 08033.
INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.