The Society is a tax-exempt nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization. It is funded primarily by membership dues, gifts, and public fundraising events.
A special thank-you to our sponsors of the following Historical Society events:
Candlelight Dinner 2021:
* Silver Sponsors: Tim & Pam Alles, John & Virginia Dowd, Jessica & Andy Lucas, Doug & Nancy Rauschenberger, Steve & Dianne Snodgrass, Jack & Barbara Tarditi
Halloween Scavenger Hunt 2020:
Lisa Wolschina & Associates and Jason Barnes, Global Mortgage Network, Inc.
Candlelight Dinner 2020:
* Silver Sponsors: Jack & Barbara Tarditi, Dennis & Debbie Kelleher
* Dinner Patrons: Tim & Pam Alles; Lois Boyce; Deborah A. Garwood; Michael Gotwols; Michael & Carol Harkins; Sheila Hawkes; Barbara Hilgen; Doug & Nancy Rauschenberger; Connie Reeves; and Lenny, Vermaat & Leonard.
Greenfield Hall Speakeasy 2020:
* Beer provided by King’s Road Brewing Company
* Password Sponsor: Big Sky Enterprises, LLC
* Shakedown Sponsor: Remington & Vernick Engineers
* Cocktail Sponsors: P. J. Whelihan’s Pub + Restaurant, Shimberg & Friel PC, Thomas B. Wagner – Architect, White Penny
* Actors provided by Haddonfield Plays & Players
* Other donations — and many hours of work! — from HSH volunteers and board members.
We are proud to also receive periodic grant awards from local, county and state sources for specific projects.
We would like to recognize and thank the following for their past and/or present generous financial support of our organization:
Camden County Cultural and Heritage Commission at Camden County College, the officially designated county history agency of the New Jersey Historical Commission
New Jersey Council for the Humanities, with funding from the National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) and the federal CARES Act. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed by the Historical Society do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities or the New Jersey Council for the Humanities.