The Historical Society of Haddonfield cares deeply about the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and visitors. We continue to follow state, county and local health rules related to the COVID-19 pandemic, and our top priority remains the well-being of our team, our patrons, and our community.
We look forward to offering in-person programming as health rules allow. However, any place where people are present carries an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, which is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
By participating in any Historical Society activity that involves contact with someone outside your household, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
It is up to you to follow state, county, and local recommendations to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face;
- Maintain 6 feet social distance from others;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering or mask;
- Avoid touching surfaces that other people frequently touch; and …
- … If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have had any symptoms of COVID-19, or have had close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, you should stay home as directed by your medical provider.