At HSH, we always welcome inquiries from students and adults looking to help with for short-term projects that contribute to our mission to preserve and study Haddonfield history. We could use extra hands in many areas; not only with the General Collections but in the Research Library, the grounds and in the office.
STUDENT INTERNS FOR SUMMER
Because the Society closes for August, the remaining time after public school lets out in the middle of June is very short. It is best to have any student internships organized by the time school ends. We encourage interested parties to contact us before the end of May/beginning of June.
If you are interested in volunteering for an internship, please send us the following information so that we can match you with a specific project.
1. Contact info: Name, address, phone number (cell and home)
2. What is the best way to contact you?
3. Age and if applicable – school you attend and level of education
4. Areas of interests/Skills
5. Availability: start and end date, specific days, specific hours
6. Why are you interested in volunteering with the Historical Society?
All internships are unpaid and require supervision at all times. As a non-profit, our revenue sources are limited so we must rely on the generosity and enthusiasm of our volunteers to help with necessary projects.
Once we receive your information, we’ll get in touch to arrange a time to meet with us at the Society’s office.
Volunteers are so important to the Society. Thank you so much for your consideration. We hope to talk to you soon!